- Lead Vocalist
- Leader of Vocal Team
Music Video Appearances
|2014||My Copycat||Orange Caramel|
|2018||M Countdown||Mnet||special MC||with Mingyu and Seungkwan|
✓ = Participate
✖ = Didn't participate
|2018||Just Do It||✓||✓||✖|
|2015||Digital Single||Seventeen Feat.Ailee||Q&A||✓||✓||✖|
|2016||Two Yoo Project Sugar Man||Lizzy & Raina||2016 You in my imagination||✖||✖||✓|
|A New Empire||Ailee||Feelin (feat. Eric Nam)||✓||✖||✖|
|Live or Die (feat. Tak of Baechigi)||✓||✖||✖|
|Digital Single||Bumzu & Han Dong Geun||Forever Young||✓||✖||✖|
|W, Here||Baekho (NU'EST W)||Thanksful for you||✓||✖||✖|
|Performance @ MAMA 2017 in Japan||Seventeen & NU'EST W||HEAVEN||✓||✓||✖|
|2018||Digital Single||Bumzu||I don't miss you||✓||✓||✖|
|Mixtape||Chanyeol (EXO)||Give Me That||✓||✖||✖|
|2019||FUN FACTORY||fromis_9||LOVE RUMPUMPUM||✓||✓||✓|
|Live on Ice||tobi lou||17cg||✓||✓||✖|
- Q&A (2015)
- YOSM (2016)
- Nickname: Mr. Fluorescent Sneakers/Mr Orange Sneakers, Soft food/Tofu, White, Lord Woozi, VoBo (Vocal team boss), Uri-Jihoonie (Our Jihoonie), Jihoonie, The genius composer, Fairy, Worm, 🍚
- Family: Mom and dad (He’s an only child)
- Suyong Elementary School (Graduated)
- Daecheong Middle school (Graduated)
- Hanlim Multi Art School (Graduated)
- Hanyang University’s Institute for Future Talents (Practical Music Major K-POP Course)
- Specialty: Dancing, Producing, Composing, Writing lyrics
- Hobby: Enjoying music, Working out, Eating
- Training Period: 5 years
- Instruments: Guitar, drums, clarinet, piano
- Favourite Foods: Rice, Jjajangmyun (Black Bean Noodles) & Spicy Ramyeon Noodles mixed together.
- He loves rice so much. He doesn't even need side dishes or snacks, just rice. No matter what he eats, he always has cola with it.
- He likes spicy food, but can't really handle it.
- He doesn't like hot food, so he keeps rice in the fridge before he eats,. He also puts ice cubes in his ramen.
- Favourite Drinks: Cola
- Favourite Animals: Cats
- Favourite Body Parts: Body
- Favourite Colours: Black, Grey, Navy blue
- Favorite Artists: Bruno Mars
- MBTI: INFJ (Advocate)
- He composes most of Seventeen a songs, that's why he's called "the genius composer".
- He was supposed to debut in ‘Tempest’ (along with S.Coups) before Seventeen was created.
- He likes sports, and is good at it.
- He used to be a baseball player in school. His position was a catcher.
- He was voted by the other members as the most hard working member, along with Soon-young (Hoshi).
- He spends more than half of his day in his workroom (Universe Factory) to produce and write songs. He said his workroom feels more comfortable than his dorm.
- As of 2020, he is the shortest active male idol in Korea.
- He says he feels burdened being Seventeen’s composer because he’s afraid if they fail, it would be his fault.
- He answered once in a fan-sign that he "won't do anything" when he has someone he likes. (Basically, he would not confess or make a move to someone he has a crush on.)
- He views himself as being very calm, serious and careful. Because he’s a little too serious sometimes, he has the nickname ‘documentary’.
- The meaning behind his real name is that Ji means ‘know’, Hoon means ‘service’. It means to know my service.
- When he was younger, he did classic music for a long time. He played the clarinet and band instruments. He always enjoyed singing and people told him he had a good voice but he was doubtful. He participated in the Pledis auditions and passed. Since then, his knowledge on music has widened and it becomes more exciting to him each time.
- Between winter or summer, he prefers winter.
- Bumzu mentioned once that Woozi has this one expression when he is done making a song that he really likes. He will say "I just sent the song through email~ give it a listen~" and he will come to Bumzu's studio room while crossing his arms (very cutely) with a smile.
- Woozi has 102 songs copyrighted under his name as of November 2020, which makes him the youngest person on the list to produce more than 100 songs.
- He participated in making fromis_9's LOVE RUMPUMPUM as one of the composer, lyricist and arranger. He used a pseudonym '백구' (BaekGu) meaning White Jindo dog.
- He says he can write music the best at dawn, from 2 am to 7 am. Sometimes, he can write a song within only a couple of hours.
- He gets inspiration for music from everyday life. He also has a habit of taking down notes even when he's just talking with the members
- To Woozi, the most important musical element when making music is sincerity.
- 'Pinwheel' was made after he saw the blue sky and a pinwheel in the middle of a field in his dream.
- Between a genius and an idiot, he'd rather be an idiot because idiots always make efforts.
- He was said to look like BTS' Suga during SEVENTEEN's early days.
- He was voted as the member who eats the most.
- He can't drink well. When he drinks alcohol, his body turns red all over like an allergic reaction.
- His clothes' sleeves are always long because he wears outfits that fit his broad shoulders. He always rolls up his pants to make his legs look long.
- He enjoys mobile games. He's especially good at simple games like Beggar Life, Cookie Run, Monthly Idol, Tails Runner, and Superstar. He once placed 10th highest overall in Superstar Pledis
- Woozi watches every new Marvel film. His favourite superhero is Black Panther..
| To view the Woozi gallery, click here.