- 1 Profile
- 2 Filmography
- 3 Magazine
- 4 Credits
- 5 Discography
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Spotify
- 8 Official Links
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
- Stage Name: Wonwoo (원우)
Music Video Appearances
|2011||Wonder Boy||AS BLUE||Dancer||Pre-Debut|
|2014||My Copycat||Orange Caramel|
|2015||Show! Music Core||MBC||Special MC||with Jeonghan|
|2017||M Countdown||Mnet||with Vernon|
|with Mingyu and Vernon|
|M Countdown||Mnet||with Jeonghan, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, and The8|
|KCON 2017 JAPAN||with S.Coups and Mingyu|
|2018||M Countdown||with Hoshi and Jeonghan|
|KCON 2018 JAPAN||Mnet||with S.Coups|
|M Countdown||with S.Coups and Hoshi|
|BBQ&SBS Super Concert||SBS||with Mingyu|
- GQ KOREA: March Issue (2016)
- WAVES Magazine: March Issue (2021) *COVER*
- DAZED & Confused Korea: June Issue (2021)
Features with Other Members
- DAZED Korea: January Issue (2017) with Hip-hop Team
- MAPS Magazine: June Issue (2018) with The8, Seungkwan, Vernon
- Cosmopolitan Korea: May Issue (2020) with DK, Mingyu, Seungkwan
- W Korea (2020) with Hip-hop Team
- Harper’s Bazaar China (2021) with Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Mingyu, The8
- Cosmopolitan Korea: April Issue (2021) with Jeonghan, Mingyu, The8
- W Korea: June Issue (2021) with Mingyu
- PowerCircles: June Issue (2021) with Mingyu
- ESQUIRE Korea: November Issue (2021) with Hip-hop Team *COVER*
Features with All of SEVENTEEN as a Group
- IZE Magazine: August Issue (2015)
- KWAVE December Issue (2015)
- CeCi Magazine: December Issue (2015)
- IZE Magazine: December Issue (2015)
- 10+ Star: TENASIA March Issue (2016)
- CeCi Magazine: May Issue (2016)
- @star1 Vol.50 (May 2016)
- IZE Magazine (May 2016) *PHOTOBOOK*
- haru*hana Magazine (Japan) Vol.36 (May 2016)
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 21 June 2017
- @star1 Vol.64 (July 2017)
- DAZED Digital Magazine (July 2017)
- CeCi Magazine: October Issue (2017)
- HIGH CUT Vol.208 (October 2017) *COVER*
- CeCi Magazine: January Issue (2018)
- SINGLES Korea: April Issue (2018) *COVER*
- Sparkling Magazine’s Spring 2018 Issue *COVER*
- 1st LOOK Vol.155 (May 2018) *COVER*
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 30 May 2018 *COVER*
- @star1 Vol.77 (August 2018) *COVER*
- CREA Magazine: October Issue (2018)
- SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.1 (November 2018) *COVER*
- THE STAR: February Issue (2019)
- SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.2 (April 2019)
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 13 May 2019 *COVER*
- AnAn Magazine No. 2187 (Japan) February 2020 *COVER*
- SPRiNG Magazine (Japan): March Issue (2020)
- BILLBOARD Korea Vol.3 (April 2020) *COVER*
- Monotube Magazine Vol.2 (July 2020) *Thief & Heist Collaboration*
- HARPER`S BAZAAR: January Issue (2021) *COVER*
- MORE Magazine Japan: January Issue (2022) *COVER* [Jun and The8 weren't able to participate due to activities in China]
✓ = Participated
✖ = Didn't participate
|2015||17 Carat||Ah Yeah||✓||✖||✖|
|2016||Love & Letter||Chuck||✓||✖||✖|
|Monday To Saturday||✓||✖||✖|
|Love & Letter Repackage Album||No F.U.N||✓||✖||✖|
|Lean On Me||✓||✖||✖|
|2018||Director's Cut||Thinkin' About You||✓||✖||✖|
|We Make You||Lean On Me (Japanese ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|Love Letter (Japanese ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|You Make My Day||Holiday||✓||✖||✖|
|Our dawn is hotter than day||✓||✖||✖|
|2019||You Made My Dawn||Chilli||✓||✖||✖|
|An Ode||Back It Up||✓||✖||✖|
|24H||Chilli (Japanese ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|Semicolon||Light a Flame||✓||✖||✖|
|2021||Your Choice||GAM3 BO1||✓||✖||✖|
|Attacca||I can't run away||✓||✓||✖|
|2017||LOTTO Remix||✓||✖||✖||with Hip-Hop Team|
|Un Haeng Il Chi (Concert ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|What's The Problem||✓||✖||x|
|2019||Live on Ice||tobi lou||17cg||✓||✓||✖|
|2021||-||Wonwoo & Mingyu feat. Lee Hi||Bittersweet||✓||✖||✖|
|SEVENTEEN||In the SOOP||✓||✖||✖|
- "Bittersweet" (2021)
- 거짓말 (Lies) (2018)
- Nickname: Mr. Beanie, Bag of Luck, Sloth, Gamer, Wonu, Palryong Dancing Machine, Dreamer, Wonugie, GAM3 BO1
- Emoji: 😼
- Family: Mom, dad and younger brother (born in 1998)
- Sahwa Element School (Graduated)
- Palryong Middle School (Graduated)
- Changwon Moonsung High School (Move out)
- School of Performing Arts Seoul (Graduated in 2015)
- Hanyang University’s Institute for Future Talents (Practical Music Major K-POP Course)
- Specialty: Rapping, Writing lyrics, Dancing, Gamer
- Hobby: Reading, Playing games, Watching movies
- Training Period: 4 years
- Favorite Foods: rice
- He dislikes ketchup, fermented cucumbers, curry, and abalone rice porridge.
- He rarely eats seafood because he usually gets sick because of it.
- Favorite Drinks: Grape juice, cola
- Favorite Animals: Cat
- He thinks the animal that resembles himself is a desert fox.
- Favorite Body Parts: Eyes
- Favorite Colors: Black
- MBTI Personality types: INFJ (Advocate)
- He has a little brother named Jeon Bohyuk.
- The meaning behind his real name is that Won means ‘round’ and Woo means ‘help’. It means to live by helping out with a rounded heart.
- He is a music video director of SEVENTEEN's song "Holiday".
- He auditioned with 2PM's "Hearbeat".
- He checks their schedule on his phone right after waking up.
- He likes places where there's lots of nature spread out. He also likes museums and galleries.
- He doesn't believe aliens exist. He's the type that needs to see with his own eyes in order to believe something.
- His mother and Joshua's mother are very close. They would often have dinners together (Joshua and Wonwoo's family).
- His favorite song is "Through The Night" by IU.
- His favorite rapper is Tablo. He says he wants to be as good in writing lyrics, just like him
- A movie that made him cry while watching is Avengers Endgame.
- He absolutely loves gaming. S.Coups said that Wonwoo doesn't play it as often, but he is still really good at it.
- He used to be scared of dogs as a kid.
- He rarely cries.
- He said he had a weak presence and didn't fit in anywhere well when he was young, but SEVENTEEN made him stand out and always took care of him.
- He has a matching phone case with Mingyu and their manager.
- On July 17, 2021, he started a personal Instagram account.
| To view the Wonwoo gallery, click here.