- 1 Profile
- 2 Filmography
- 3 Magazines
- 4 Credits
- 5 Discography
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Spotify
- 8 Videos
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
- Stage Name: Dino (디노)
- Main Dancer
|2017||M Countdown||Mnet||Special MC||with Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Seungkwan, Vernon, S.Coups|
|2018||with S.Coups, DK|
|with Jeonghan and Seungkwan|
|2018||5 In The Morning||Charli XCX|
|2019||SICKO MODE (Skrillex Remix)||Travis Scott, Skrillex|
|Tootsie Slide||Drake||with Vernon|
|Thin White Lies||5 Seconds of Summer|
|2021||Hollywood's Bleeding||Post Malone||with Yu Seunghyun and Park Jongho|
Features with Other Members
- DAZED: November Issue (2016) with Performance Team
- ELLE Korea: November Issue (2019) with Joshua, Hoshi, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon
- AnAn Magazine No. 2223 (Japan) 28 October 2020 with Jeonghan, Hoshi, DK, Mingyu, Vernon *BACK COVER*
Features with All of SEVENTEEN as a Group
- IZE Magazine: August Issue (2015)
- KWAVE December Issue (2015)
- CeCi Magazine: December Issue (2015)
- IZE Magazine: December Issue (2015)
- 10+ Star: TENASIA March Issue (2016)
- CeCi Magazine: May Issue (2016)
- @star1 Vol.50 (May 2016)
- IZE Magazine (May 2016) *PHOTOBOOK*
- haru*hana Magazine (Japan) Vol.36 (May 2016)
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 21 June 2017
- @star1 Vol.64 (July 2017)
- DAZED Digital Magazine (July 2017)
- CeCi Magazine: October Issue (2017)
- HIGH CUT Vol.208 (October 2017) *COVER*
- CeCi Magazine: January Issue (2018)
- SINGLES Korea: April Issue (2018) *COVER*
- Sparkling Magazine’s Spring 2018 Issue *COVER*
- 1st LOOK Vol.155 (May 2018) *COVER*
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 30 May 2018 *COVER*
- @star1 Vol.77 (August 2018) *COVER*
- CREA Magazine: October Issue (2018)
- SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.1 (November 2018) *COVER*
- THE STAR: February Issue (2019)
- SPARKS Japanese Idol Magazine Vol.2 (April 2019)
- AnAn Magazine (Japan) 13 May 2019 *COVER*
- AnAn Magazine No. 2187 (Japan) February 2020 *COVER*
- SPRiNG Magazine (Japan): March Issue (2020)
- BILLBOARD Korea Vol.3 (April 2020) *COVER*
- Monotube Magazine Vol.2 (July 2020) *Thief & Heist Collaboration*
- HARPER`S BAZAAR: January Issue (2021) *COVER*
- MORE Magazine Japan: January Issue (2022) *COVER* [Jun and The8 weren't able to participate due to activities in China]
✓ = Participated
✖ = Didn't participate
|2015||17 Carat||Jam Jam||✓||✖||✖|
|2016||Love & Letter||Chuck||✓||✖||✖|
|Love & Letter Repackage Album||No F.U.N||✓||✖||✖|
|Teen, Age||Without You||✓||✖||✖|
|2018||We Make You||Highlight (Japanese ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|You Make My Day||MOONWALKER||✓||✖||✖|
|2019||You Made My Dawn||Shhh||✓||✖||✖|
|Happy Ending (Single)||Healing -Japanese ver.-||✓||✖||✖|
|2020||Fallin' Flower||Fallin' Flower||✓||✖||✖|
|24H||247 (Japanese ver.)||✓||✖||✖|
|Semicolon||Do Re Mi||✓||✖||✖|
|Dino||The Real Thing||✓||✖||✖|
|2017||Seventeen & NU'EST W||HEAVEN||✓||✖||✖||Performance @ MAMA 2017 in Japan|
|2021||SEVENTEEN||In the SOOP||✓||✓|
- ET: Every Time (2018)
- LAST ORDER (2021)
- ZERO (HERO) (2021)
- Nickname: Michael Chanson, Mr Bagpack, Lee Chan Oppa, Baby Otter, Future of KPop, Channie, Mr. Gillette, Pi Cheolin
- Emoji: 🦦, 🦖
- Family: Mom, dad and younger brother (born in 2001)
- Iri Buk Middle School (Move out)
- Sangbong Middle School (Graduated)
- Seoul Broadcasting High School (Graduated)
- Specialty: Dance, Talent, Choreography
- Hobby: Dance, Watching movies
- Training Period: 3 years
- Favorite Drinks: Orange juice
- Favorite Animals: Tiger
- Favorite Body Parts: Shoulder
- Favorite Colors: Blue, White
- Favorite Artists: Apink
- MBTI Personality types: ENFJ-T (Protagonist)
- His stage name is an abbreviation of the word Dinosaur. It was given to him because he will dominate the stage.
- His role model is Michael Jackson. He listens to “Beat It” a lot and says “Billie Jean” is a song that describes him and gives him a lot of energy.
- He likes fried squid with spicy sauce.
- He’s a heavy sleeper. He likes to hug things when he sleeps.
- He wishes he was taller.
- His favorite fruits are apple and grape.
- Between laughing or making someone laugh, he prefers making someone laugh.
- He views himself as a little giant.
- He can’t handle not being able to say what he wants to say.
- His parents are dancers. His father opened up a dance class and thought he was good at dancing, so he taught him how to dance. He got a daesang at Jeonju’s Youths’ dance tournament. That was when he got casted.
- He is a big fan of Michael Jackson. The first choreography he learned from Michael Jackson was Billie Jean. He says his dances don’t have many moves but it still has that Jackson move to it and he thinks it’s very cool.
- He made the choreography for their song ‘Jam Jam’ and 'Flower'.
- His role model is Dynamic Duo’s Gaeko. He raps with the ‘I’ll do all hard’ mind. Gaeko is good at both rapping and singing. He has energy, so he wants to be like him.
- His nickname "Bangchan" comes from him being good at behaving on broadcasts (Bangsong [broadcast] + Chan)
- His glasses prescription are: left lens 2.5; right lens 2.75.
- He has a choreography series called 'Dino's Danceology'.
| To view the Dino gallery, click here.